NDSNews:2007-11-01 - Wee Basic Alpha2
2007-11-01 - Wee Basic Alpha2Wee Basic Alpha 2 - BASIC interpreterThe developer has updated his BASIC coding tool.
- No longer crashes when loading a file that doesn’t exist
- Variable names are no longer restricted to 1 character. Wee Basic now supports variable names of up to 8 characters, starting with a letter but can otherwise use a combination of letters and numbers. eg test, a1, string12, a1b1, hello$
- One dimensional string and numerical arrays are now supported. To use them you first have to declare them with the “dim” statement. eg. dim a1(10) dim hello$(5)
- There is a maximum of 100 numerical and 100 string variables
- Each string array is limited to 30 members
- Each numerical array is limited to 100 members
- You can print at a particular position on the screen using the “print at x,y”, where each of x and y is a numerical expression.
Comment on this post.